SALED AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd ( ABN 47 165 948 381 )
– Ver 2.0 –
- By placing an order the purchaser implies its complete adhesion without reserve to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, to exclusion of any other document. These Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede any terms specified on the correspondence or the documents of purchase.
- This contract shall be governed by the law in Queensland and the parties accept the jurisdiction the courts in Queensland in relation to any dispute between them.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale is intended to excluded, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of the supplier implied by the Sale of Goods Act, 1986.
B. WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- SALED AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd guarantees the quality of the product it manufactures. The warranty offered by SALED AUSTRALIA must be used in accordance with the relevant product and application specifications.
- The purchaser should be aware that limited value such as temperature and voltage should be met and not be exposed to the any mechanical stress.
- The supplier strongly recommends that our products be applied by experienced workmen who have a confident and detailed knowledge. The purchaser should follow the designated and relevant installation process and take prudent care to handle all products in any circumstance, provided by the instructions of the supplier.
C. WARRANTY DURATION
- Due to various warranty periods being applicable, please refer to website / specifications for full details.
D. WARRANTY CLAIMS
- The warranty has to be claimed immediately in writing and by returning the defective product in order to check the validity of the claim. The purchaser has to provide evidence that the goods were already defective at the time of handover.
- No claim shall be recognized unless made in writing and received by the supplier within 14 days of delivery or 72hours of receipt of damaged goods by the purchaser. The gross amount of any claim shall not exceed the actually issued invoice value of the goods claims to be faulty, and limited to the free replacement or repair of the goods.
- Product authorized for return under this warranty provision by SALED AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd., shall be suitably packaged by the purchaser and shall be shipped freight prepaid to SALED AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd by the purchaser.
- Returned products by the purchaser which do not meet above warranty conditions (B) will be returned to the purchaser or disposed by us as agreed upon by both parties unless other agreement is reached within 14 days. All related extra expenses such as handling or delivery shall be charged to the purchaser except for factory defective returning and damage during transport.
E. PRICE & DELIVERY
- The price of our goods are subject to change without notice. The final transaction price shall include the price at the date of order, plus freight, packaging, handling, insurance, applicable GST and other expenses. If other specific requirements are not designated in writing, any further expense shall be charged by the purchaser at the date of delivery upon the agreement between purchaser and supplier.
- Dates of all delivery are estimated and not guaranteed. The supplier will choose the transport or delivery companies with freight prepaid and added to the price of the relevant product in the absence of specific instructions.
- The supplier shall not be deemed to assume any liability in connection with any delivery because of the selection of carrier service or its failure to obtain insurance. The risk of damage of each product will pass to the purchaser when delivery is made to the possession of the carrier.
F. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Each product price is displayed in the currency in Australian Dollars and all final transactions will be processed in AUD.
- The payment of all materials, goods and service including GST is due in accordance with the terms agreed between the supplier and purchaser. Only fully paid order will be dispatched or services provided unless otherwise stated in writing by the supplier.
- Ownership and property in the goods delivered shall pass from the supplier to the purchaser when payment in full has been received by the supplier.
G. GOODS RETURNS POLICY
Return of items back into SALED Australia stock can only be accepted if –
- The items are in their original packaging and are un-opened, complete with a copy of your order and received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- The items are returned to SALED Australia at your cost.
- A re-stocking fee of 7% will be deducted from the total amount to be credited to your SAled online account, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If the above conditions are met and items are inspected and confirmed that they are suitable for resale A CREDIT VOUCHER will be issued to your SALED Australia online account.